Friday, May 23, 2008

J is for 'Just Perfect' ending



So last night was the much anticipated season finale of Grey's Anatomy, the show that gives Thursdays meaning. I was so excited. I was glued to the t.v for the whole two hours. It did not disappoint. Most season finales end with a shocker or something to leave you hanging until fall, but they actually ended this one just perfectly. I think they were making up for last year's finale. I almost threw a shoe at the t.v. last year. I was mad for about a week. 

Anyhow, thank God they 'fixed' stupid Meredith. Even though she makes me mad, I was always secretly rooting for her and Derrick (aka McDreamy). She finally got her crap together and did something totally sweet and out of character to win him back. It was magical. However, the whole Callie and Erica Hahn thing made me a little uncomfortable. I could have made it through the whole two hours without that visual. I'm also glad they sent Rebecca to the looney bin. I was never a big fan. I can't wait to see next season!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I was excited to see the new post, but am holding off on reading until I catch up with the season. I think I am about 2 shows behind the finale.

Kristen said...

I totally agree. So happy about Meredith and McDreamy but also weirded out by Callie and Erica- eww.