Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I is for Indiana Jones



Jeremy has an obsession with Indiana Jones. I don't know what, why, or how, but he does. I'm pretty sure he has a man-crush on Harrison Ford. Not long after we had gotten married, he made me watch some of the movies from the trilogy, or whatever. They weren't half bad. I had preconceived notions that the whole movie was him in the desert roping snakes. Needless to say, I was pleasantly suprised. 

I think he has watched the trailer for the new movie twice a day for the past month. He even mentioned dressing up for the premiere. How embarrassing. But alas, he will be out of town at a graduation when the premiere comes out. What a bummer. But he is planning on us going to see the matinee on Saturday after we drop off a friend at the port in Tampa. Indiana here we come!

3 comments:

Jeremy Knight said...

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808404510/video/7818117

don't hate

Unknown said...

HA!!!!

nerd. (him, not you, you cute mommy)

Kristen said...

it all becomes clear now...