Monday, May 19, 2008

H is for "Hooray for the beach"


So this past weekend, I got to go to St. Augustine beach with my gal pal, Jenna (who is also pregnant) and her husband Jon. Jeremy unfortunately had to miss out b/c of work. Can I tell you how relaxing it was? All we did was sit on the beach all day Saturday (perhaps a little too long considering how toasty my shoulders got). It was great. Constant breeze. No makeup. Great convo. Very few people. Sunday was a little more of the same, but this time we walked on the beach instead of sitting (with my spf 30 in tow). 

Somehow, we even managed to get hit on by some 20 year olds. I imagine they would have ran for the hills had they known we were both married and pregnant. Nonetheless, it just proves that we still got it goin on. So while my weekend wasn't filled with too much energy and excitement, it was just what I needed. I love Florida

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am so jealous, two whole days of nothing, what a treat!