Tuesday, May 6, 2008

E is for EXPECTING!!!!!!


Thats right...Jeremy and I are having a baby!! I am about 9 weeks along and I still can't believe it. I have taken about 15 pregnancy tests (see collection above) over the past month, ya know just to be sure. I didn't really believe it though until I saw our little butter bean on the ultrasound (see pics below). After we left the dr's office yesterday I looked and Jeremy and said "Oh my gosh, I'm pregnant". "Well, Duh" he says. (as if the 15 pregnancy tests and all the other fabulous first trimester symptoms didn't clue me in)

If you look at the pics you will clearly see that the thing is already cute, complete with chubby cheeks. The size of my baby now has been compared to an olive or grape. I have been like a proud mom carrying around my pictures (too bad I didn't get any wallet size). I take them with me everywhere, I am already in love. I am already becoming "crazy picture mom". We also got to see it's little heartbeat which the ultrasound lady said was strong (185 bpm). As of right now, we are due on December 12!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

FINALLY IT'S POSTED!!!! I can't wait to meet the little GIRL. Write it down: I had a dream it was a girl long ago.

I can't wait to see you.

LOVE IT and LOVE YOU!

LT (and Max) said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!