Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We're Back!

What a great trip home! Leyton was exposed to all of the fun that the deep south has to offer. His vocabulary has really expanded in the past two weeks. He saw plenty a wide variety of animals including cows, donkeys, horses, deer, fish, rabbits, turkeys, birds,and plenty of puppies. His most popular new word is cow. He is obsessed with them and think that they just live right outside the door. He is also saying short sentences and putting multiple words together. My favorite new phrase is "Wuv ew, momma", but that is a whole different post. Here are a couple of the first pictures I took. If my computer doesn't explode from my photo upload, I will be posting many more soon. But right now I must go as Leyton is demanding I draw him a cow on his magna-doodle.


No comments: