Saturday, August 21, 2010

30.

Happy 30th, Jeremy! I love you so much!

Then

Now

In order to spare you from a long mushy post, I have compiled some nice quotes that should comfort you in this new era:

"The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits."
- Hervey Allen

"Everything I know I learned after I was thirty." - Georges Clemenceau

"When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens. You see yourself acting like your parents."
- Blair Sabol

The I just woke up face of your 30's is the all day long face of your 40's.
-Libby Reid

"At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgement."
- Benjamin Franklin

So sit back, relax, enjoy (a)nother peanut butter cheesecake brownie cupcake, and enjoy the ride!


Oh and before you go, here is a video message from your son, complete with the outtakes.



1 comment:

meghazlip said...

how precious is that!