Monday, August 9, 2010

Video Monday


Besides talking up a storm, lately this little boy has gotten so silly. I think if he were to get any more adorable he would explode. He is just so dang fun. I love this stage. Sure, it has its drawbacks (raging toddler who can do everything himself syndrome) but around here the silly outweighs the whiny.

PS. Please don't judge the appearance of my house. Leyton is a tornado, destructing all that lies in his path.

This is one mean dancing machine: watchyoself ladies


He pretty much has animal noises down pat- especially after our trip home. My favorite is the donkey, which he doesn't really do here as precisely as he usually does. It normally comes out "hee-ho, hee-ho"



Last night while I was cooking dinner, this little turkey snuck up behind me and blew a big zerbert on the back of my leg. After seeing how amusing it was both to myself and to him, he just couldn't get enough. Then before his bed time last night, he was going to give me a kiss on the lips and I got a facefull of zerbert. It was lovely. He is already a trickster.

No comments: