Thursday, August 19, 2010

My latest project

About 2 months ago I got the itch to do something creative. I haven't painted since I was pregnant and I have missed my creative outlets. I saw this idea on a DIY blog (can't remember which one) and I decided to go for it. It fit perfectly in the playroom, and Leyton is starting to recognize different letters. I maybe spent about $50 on the whole thing because I am kind of frugal like that, plus I had some things already. I got most of the letters between JoAnn's and Michael's. Some were a couple of bucks, but alot of them were on clearance for less than $1. I painted some of them, but on many of them I used scrapbook paper and some good ol' fashioned rubber cement. I am pretty happy with the result:



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Kristen said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Wish I could find a place in our house for you to do one for us ;-)

Noelanne said...

That is awesome I am so proud of you as always!!! I love you!! !!

Aunt Darlene said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Unknown said...

love it. come decorate my house!