Saturday, August 2, 2008

Update!

Everything is going good with the little man. He is having a ball kicking and doing somersaults in there. His daddy finally felt him move yesterday! It was very cool. I have been working on stuff for the nursery. I have been doing some elephant paintings (FINALLY I have an excuse to have an elephant room). You all know how obsessed with elephants I am. 

This week, he should weigh a pound! Here is the latest "bump" pic, although it doesn't really look like a little bump anymore. I call this dress my pregnancy dress b/c it really shows it off. I will be 22 weeks this week! only 18 to go!



2 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the new bump pic. One pound already?!? WOW!

Unknown said...

you are cute.
move to hattiesburg and work at Rare. I am just saying.
i need to see these elephants you speak of.