Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Go Shawty, its your birfday...



Today is a special day. It is the day we celebrate the birth of my loving husband, Jeremy Dewayne (Duh-wayne) Knight. I'm sure he will be completely opposed to me posting this, but thats ok. He is not too keen on celebrating this marvelous day, but he will get over it. Celebrate, we will.
His only request was "don't spend any money on me". Ok, no problem. I will just spend it on your prodigy. And perhaps bake you a Sherry Cake. I was originally on a mission to find an "Atlanta Braves" onsie because the day we found out we were having a boy Jeremy went to the Atlanta Braves store website to look at their onsies. I figured they would have them at the Disney Wide World of Sports with their big array of Atlanta Braves apparel, but they didn't. Bummer. But alas, I saw it- an ESPN onsie complete with a baseball embroidered on the butt. Anyone who knows my husband know that ESPN is his ultimate happy place. His idea of a perfect day is a day of ESPN, his recliner, and Rotel. I am posting a picture below of all of the preciousness that encompasses Leyton's newest outfit. Jeremy smiled from ear to ear when he opened "his" birthday present. He is so excited about our little boy.

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!! I love you!



4 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy...this is the only place I can freely say it and not be killed for it. We love you and hope you have many more wonderful Birthdays to come!!!

Jenna, Dave and Charlie

Kristen said...

I love the present, I want one. Wouldn't that be a fashion statement, me walking around with a baseball on my butt. Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Kristen said...

love the new look

Unknown said...

love the look. you are presh.