Thursday, September 4, 2008

26 week update


Whew. Sorry its been so long! But I'm back. 
We recently got a new camera and were waiting on the usb cord to come in so we could upload the friggin pictures. Little did we know it was coming from Ding Dong Fey, China. Not kidding, that was really the return address. Anywhoo. Things are great, we are in the midst of slowly packing for our upcoming move in a few weeks. You will be able to tell from the pics below that I have been busy working on a few things for the nursery. 
Leyton should weigh around 2 pounds this week and it sure seems like it. I can only compare my physique these days to that of "The Marshmallow Man". Oh well. Leyton has a new little trick he likes to perform when I am laying down trying to catch some shut eye at night. I call it the rib-tickle. It literally feels like he is playing piano on my ribs. I shoot straight up in bad when he does it. I can only imagine that he is laughing in there.  But I mean, what else does he have to do to entertain himself?  Jeremy and I spent about 10 minutes the other night watching my belly bounce around. Cheap entertainment. I am however soaking up my last week in the glorious second trimester as I am about the enter the third, the largest, the scariest, and the final. The countdown is on, people.





A homemade picture frame. Jeremy wouldn't let me buy the $200 one.



( Here is his bedding! I can't take credit for this photo, it was on the website when I ordered it. Cute shoes, though)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Will you decorate our nonexistent baby's room? Please, pretty please! That stuff is presh. Love you.

Unknown said...

I am going to go ahead and hire you to decorate my baby's room as well.
you know, once I get knocked up and all.
I love everything. you are one hott marshmellow man