Wednesday, September 17, 2008

28 weeks "Gosh, you're getting big"


Sorry for the delay...I am up to my ears in cardboard boxes. We have been busy getting ready for our big move next week. Leyton, however, hasn't missed a beat. He is as nuts as ever...playing trampoline on mommy's bladder and rolling around like a roly-poly. I think I may recommend to my superiors that we set up my office in the bathroom stall.

We went in for a check-up on Monday and everything was great. I had to drink the "orange soda" for my glucose screening and it was actually quite yummy. I also had to get a Rho-Gam shot which I was forewarned by my mom that it may hurt so I should take it in the hip. I guess all that cushion I have back there came in handy for something because I didn't feel a thing. 

AND I got my ring off!! I decided to give it one more go on Sunday night. We used some Windex and Jeremy managed to work it up a little. He soon gave up saying it wasn't coming off. I, however, was determined so I wrestled with it for awhile and 10 minutes later it came off!! Whohoo!!

Oh and I was informed by one of our youth tonight that I was "getting really big". I chose to take it as a compliment. 

No comments: