Sunday, August 10, 2008

Month 6 here I come!

Well here I am moving into Week 23 and all of a sudden....I have a huge belly! I seriously woke up Saturday morning and was like "Where did you come from?" I just noticed in these pictures that my belly is as far out as my boobs now. That's progress, friends. I'm hoping to start getting preferential treatment in public places. 

In Leyton news, I went to Gymboree yesterday and got him some cute little clothes. He will love them. He weighs in at over a pound this week and should be around 10 inches long. He also likes to wake me up in the middle of the night with his aerobics routine.

(cute shirt compliments of Heather)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the shirt looks so cute on!! I am so happy it fits :)

you are one hot mama. maybe my next maternity purchase for you will be a maternity bikini. interested? let me know. Nicole Ritchie wore one, afterall.