Tuesday, July 22, 2008

U- Ultrasound says "IT'S A BOY"!!

So it is official. Our little angel has a pecker! He was quite proud and willing to show it off. (See pic below). We couldn't be any more thrilled. Jeremy and I have always imagined having a little boy, so needless to say I got a little choked up when the sonographer confirmed that "yes, that is a penis you're seeing." We both had a hunch that it was a boy. Before we ever tried to get pregnant, I had a very vivid dream about my baby boy and that's when I knew I was ready for motherhood. So needless to say, I wasn't suprised to see a boy.  Even better news than that though is that the little one is in great shape. His heart, brain, kidneys, spine, limbs, and fingers are all measuring in perfectly. Must be the many gallons of milk that I have been downing. He currently weighs in at 10 ounces, which almost makes up for one of the 12 pounds I have gained. As far as names, right now we are pretty sure it will be Andrew Leyton. We will call him Leyton. Please continue to keep us in your prayers!
p.s. Heather, I'm sorry I didn't produce a little girl for you, but perhaps you and Trey will (hint, hint). Then we can have an arranged marriage. 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

hint not taken.

yay for boys.

i will buy him smocked john-johns.
Naturally.

Kristen said...

I second the "yah for boys"! I love the pictures, and like I said earlier I cannot believe how big he is already. Happy Day to all three of you.

LT (and Max) said...

congrats!!! i love little boys.

heather was so wrong in her prediction.