Thursday, July 17, 2008

T is for There is a picture of me in Halle Berry's house


True Story. So there is a family who Jeremy and I are pretty close to because they have two kids in the youth group. Sherri, the mom, who is the sweetest person ever used to do beauty pageants in her early twenties. Well, she and Halle Berry would always room together at these pageants and they became best friends. They are actually still great friends. Halle was texting her from the hospital when she was in labor with her little girl recently. Tight? I think so.

A few months ago, Ms. Sherri told Halle that Liam and Shelby (the kids) were going to be going on a youth trip with their church to Jamaica. Shortly after, the youth group got a check for $2,000 for the trip. Well, as if that weren't cool enough, Ms. Sherri told me that she had sent Halle a letter and enclosed a framed picture of Me and Jeremy with Liam and Shelby at a birthday party. She explained who Jeremy was and blah blah (I'm sure my name was briefly mentioned) Now, whether that picture is in a drawer at Halle's mansion I don't know. But I choose to believe that it is displayed nicely on the mantle somewhere. 

In other news, here is the latest "bump" pic taken two weeks ago. We find out the gender on Tuesday!! I really hope it cooperates and doesn't cross its legs. I will probably drink some Sprite beforehand so it will be active. I have also been feeling it move around quite a bit which is exciting. It feels like a muscle twitch, but better.



1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am so excited for Tuesday! I have been counting down the days and the day is marked on our fridge calendar, that's big time by the way. Enjoy the guessing game until then :)