Thursday, July 3, 2008

R is for Reality TV Stars...Almost


Well, we have officially signed a contract for a townhouse! We are supposed to close at the end of August/early September. So earlier this week when we were signing our life away, our realtor got a phone call from HGTV. Jeremy and I have become big HGTV nerds since we have been scoping out the housing market. Our favorite show is "Property Virgins." Anyhow, apparently our realtor, David, had filmed some episodes for "House Hunters" which will air sometime later this month. They were asking him to film more episodes and he asked us if we would be interested in being on "House Hunters." I'm pretty sure he was kidding because he surely has much more interesting clients than Jeremy,myself, and our townhome. I was a little cautious because I could just imagine how embarrassed I would be later when the show aired and my accent was in full force. I would sound like one of those people they put on the news with the rollers in her hair and talking about how big the tornado was as a cow passes in the background. I think I would let Jeremy do all of the talking. But we haven't heard anything else from our realtor about our possible 15 minutes of HGTV fame. Oh well. Maybe in another lifetime we will be stars.

No comments: