Tuesday, July 8, 2008

S is for STUPID Bachelorette


I should really know better than to get hooked on these shows, but since there is really nothing good on T.V. in the summer, Jeremy and I thought it would be nice to have a weekly show to watch. Thus, we picked none other than ABC'S "The Bachelorette". DeAnna was off to a pretty good start and I thought she had made some good choices, although I never thought snowboarder Jesse would make it through the first night. But he kept making it through all the way to the finale. I thought FOR sure she would pick Jason (who is a stellar guy). He was soo much more her type and and he was so sweet and perfect. Even her family liked him better. BUT NO, she chose to marry snowboarder Jesse. I mean, he wasn't even all that cute. And all he says is "Rad." I thought that word left in '85. Why Deanna? Why? 

1 comment:

Sarah Sikes said...

Oh man, I know. I almost cried out of anger when I watched the finale.