Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Crafty Christmas

I sure didn't think I was going to have time to do anything 'homeade' this year for Christmas, but I had time to sneak in a few things. Some things I had to take pictures of for future reference in case I wanted to do them again. Here are some of them:


Cinnamon Honey Butter. Recipe here. I quadrupled the recipe to make enough for 12 8oz. jars. It also killed my old faithful hand mixer I got as a wedding gift.

Saints painting thingy for my brother and sister-in-law who are avid fans and have a Saints themed room.

Some of my bible verse inspired art prints I made into greeting cards. I did 2 prints of 6 designs for a pack of 12 cards.


A cross for my MIL. She has been bugging me for one since she saw one I did years ago. Due to time constraints I had to make hers smaller, but she was still pleased.

I did these last two for my nieces who are getting their rooms redone for Christmas. I made them to match their new colors/patterns.

(note: I wish I could take credit for painting the design of the board on this one, but I didn't, just the letters)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love all of the stuff that you made!! I wish I would have had more time this year to make more homemade gifts... I love giving them!