Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Pinterest Projects

So my latest addiction (along with everyone else) is Pinterest. If you aren't on board, you should be. Or not. It really is addicting. I have made quite a few recipes from there, but these are the first two craft projects I have done. The first is this Christmas tree with rolled scrapbook paper. It was really easy, came out really cute and I was able to add my own touches to it.


The second was Cinnamon Applesauce ornaments. I think I remember doing some of these when I was little. Leyton just loved helping me with them. He has been so excited over everything to do with Christmas this year. I love that he loves to be my little helper. These were pretty easy and they smell SO good. My whole kitchen smelled like Christmas. I decided to leave some of them plain because I do like them in their 'natural state,' but I just had to add some pizzaz to the rest. After all everything is better with a little glitter. Since I don't need all of these ornaments, I'm giving most of them away in the party favor bags at Leyton's birthday party.







No comments: