Saturday, December 10, 2011

20 Questions for 3 years

picture by Hannah Swain

I ran across this neat idea that I had to do and hope to keep up with. You take the same set of twenty questions (starting with age 3) and ask them near or on their birthday every year to see how their answers change (or stay) from year to year. Here is Leyton's 3 year questions and answers. There is a definite choo choo train undertone.

1. What is your favorite color? blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Thomas track
3. What is your favorite fruit? watermelon
4. What is your favorite tv show? Nemo
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac n Cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? my Halloween Dinosaur
7. What is your favorite game? Ping Pong
8. What is your favorite snack? Teddy Grahms
9. What is your favorite animal? Cow
10. What is your favorite song? The Thomas one
11. What is your favorite book? The Train one
12. Who is your best friend? um, Charlie (his friend from school)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Chocolate kind
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play
15. What is your favorite drink? Water
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my pillows and my buddies (his buddies being his stuffed animals)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Waffle
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? A cupcake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Just a choo choo train

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I love this...I may have to steal! :)
It will be so interesting over the years to look at the answers! I cannot believe he's 3 tomorrow...I'm gonna shed a tear!