Thursday, December 1, 2011

Updates and Such

Ok, Does anyone even still read this ol' blog? I doubt it, but thats ok. I will continue to use it to journal life's happenings- even though I've done a poor job these past few months. As you can see from the post below- we are expecting #2! I am due June 18th and we are very excited. Leyton is positive it is a boy that he will name "Scooter." We'll see.

This pregnancy has been slightly rougher than my first. I've had more dizziness, nausea, food aversions, and have had much worse exhaustion. Don't even get me started on the condition of my skin and hair. I am anything but glowing. My mom said "well you are older." Love it. Luckily, as I am nearing the 2nd trimester, things are getting better. I have yet to even take a "bump" picture. Isn't that awful? Oh and let me just say, it is true that you start showing sooner with #2. I'm already sporting a little bump. I had a checkup this morning and got to hear the sweet little heartbeat pumping away! It's still hard to believe.

Anyway, I will try to get better about updating this thing. Seems I skipped right over Halloween and Thanksgiving. In that case, here are a few pictures of our little dino from Halloween:





2 comments:

Kristen said...

We only took 2 bump photos with Charlie when we had weekly ones with Jay- now that's horrible!! Glad you are almost out of the first trimester and on to the more energy filled days of the second trimester... hang in there dear friend :)

Jenna said...

I still read the blog!!!!!!! Keep it up. I have no room to talk though, I have really neglected mine too!
xoxo