Sunday, January 15, 2012

Guess who is in big boy undies!


He will hate me one day for posting these, but I think he looks so cute and grown-up in them

We have hit a huge milestone in the Knight house! We had tried the whole potty thing when L was about 2.5, and it just wasn't the right time. He would go sporadically but just lost interest in it. Well, about 2 weeks ago he told me he needed to potty and wanted to wear his "big boy underwear" and we haven't looked back! He had two little accidents the first day, but none since. He even does well at school and while we are out in public. I'm so impressed. Of course he still wears a diaper at sleep time, so I guess this makes him "day trained." I'm sure he will have an accident here and there, but so far so good. Little man has always been set in his ways so he will still fuss for a pull up every now and then, but he quickly gets over it. Whoohoo! We can enjoy being diaper free for about 5 more months and then we will start all over again with the new little one.

12 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay Leyton!!! He does look so grown up- wow!!

Anonymous said...

Nan, that bottom picture of him sucking on a juice box is stellar. Really funny, but really good. A captured moment. -Bennett

Jenna said...

He looks so tall and slender...WOW!
YAY Leyton, you are such a big boy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hes sexy love to drill that ass

Anonymous said...

Id sure love to pin little leyton down drop those sexy undies and pound my hard fat cock up his ass i fuck a 7 year old boy before and let me say little boys have very tight asses

Anonymous said...

Id love to have him wear his undies in front of me id make him rub and suck my balls and cock as i rub and squeeze his tiny butt id then drop his undies to show his ass id pick him up by the hair bend him over and force my freshly sucked cock up his butt and pound his insides till i cum a hard load in him

Anonymous said...

He can suck my hard cock all he wants to ill happily rub his butt as he deepthroats my massive meat

Anonymous said...

Come here boy take my stiff throbbing cock in your ass i won't use protection you get the bear cock pounding your brains out

Alec said...

I would definitely rip off Laytons underwear off and suck on his smooth little boy penis. I would then flip him over slap his little boy bum and watch his bum cheeks jiggle then I would squeeze his bum cheeks and spread his little boy bum cheeks apart and lick his bum hole and sniff his bum hole and tell Layton how sweet he smells and tastes. I would then lay on top of your son and stuff my hands under his stomach and start jerking his penis off until he spurts his cum out onto my hands and then I would lick my hands off from all of Laytons cum that he spurted out of his smooth little boy penis. I would then flip Layton over and I would stick Layton’s smooth penis head into my mouth and I would lick and swallow everything that is oozing out from Little Laytons smooth baby boy penis. I then would suck on his baby boy balls, and then turn him around again and gag him and fuck him with my cock and listen to him moan and scream. I would also Eat your sons sweet little boy bum and put his whole Smooth baby boy penis and balls Into my mouth and I would just suck on them. Your son is so cute. Love his whole body very fuckable

Anonymous said...

If anyone has videos of little boys being butt fucked message my kik account


alvinseville15

Anonymous said...

https://walholick2.de/invite/i=218 little boy and little girls

89876 said...

The link doesn't work.