Thursday, January 1, 2009

Leyton's first date

Today Leyton had the pleasure of meeting Madison Grace Hunnicutt, who was born just two weeks after him. Jenna and I had always joked throughout our pregnancies that my little Leyton was going to be the calm one and Maddie was going to be the firecracker. We were proved wrong today though, as my little darling acted like a ferocious lion and Maddie was as sweet and peaceful as a little lamb (and in a very princess-esque manner). He did calm down long enough to lay next to Maddie for this picture. I'm pretty sure they already love each other- I guess we should have let them take things a little slower. 




The Hunnicutt clan


Pimping the Winnie Pooh hat Aunt Glynne got him

Aunt Kristen and Leyton.
 I could have a whole other blog about how great of a friend this girl is. She came and visited yesterday for a few hours and it was so nice to have the company. She and Jamie have been there for us every step of the way- She even brought me chocolate and magazines in the hospital (two of the best things ever). Not to mention millions of other things they have done for us. Ya'll are the best!
Sleep = Victory!
Last night was the best night we have had since coming home from the hospital. Jeremy let me sleep from 9:30-12:30 ( I totally missed the New Year, but didn't care) and Leyton slept in 3 hour intervals in between feedings. We hope to continue to be this lucky, but we will see.


Big Yawn



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

smerzein