Friday, January 2, 2009

For you folks back in Mississippi

I promised my mom a few weeks ago that I would post some videos of the little guy as he grew. (they may not be as creative as Bennett's, but they will suffice).  I figure this will help the fam back home feel somewhat closer. To anyone else-I'm sorry if these videos bore you. 

This was from 3 days ago- excuse his blowout at the end.


Christmas Eve- this is his typical "waking up" routine. See how quickly he goes from pleasantville to madville?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

He is so cute and has grown so much already it seems. :) I hope you guys are doing well! The first few months are challenging, but you'll get through them! Take care and let us know if you need anything!!

Anzie Lou said...

IM SO IN LOVE WITH HIM! Please post more videos! I miss you terribly and wish I could be there for every milestone!