Sunday, November 2, 2008

showers, pumkins, and pics

Well it has been a busy last couple of weeks for us. Last weekend, we made a quick trip home for a shower thrown for us by Jeremy's aunt Marla and his mom's friend, Shari. It was so nice and we got to see so many people that we miss. I wish it could have been for longer, but we will take what we can get. We are overwhelmed and blessed with how stuff much we have gotten for Leyton.

In honor of Halloween, Jenna I decided to be pumpkins. My mom also did this when she was pregnant with me so I thought it would be a good tradition to follow up on.

This weekend, Glynne, my lifelong bff and her new boyfriend, Nick, flew down from Nashville for a couple of days. Yesterday I had another baby shower thrown for me by my best friend, Kristen. It was the cutest thing ever and very "me". It was complete with elephants everywhere. So cute. Thanks, Kristen!!

Anyway, here are some pics of life in the past two weeks.

PS. No you aren't seeing double- I really am wearing the same dress a both showers. Fashion is somewhat limited in the third trimester.


Aunt Glynne & The Pumkin

Me & Jenna


The Great Pumpkin



Me & Mom

Me and my girls


The Noah's Ark Cake

Glynne & Nick at CityWalk

Me & Kristen

The Diaper Cake


Me & Jeremy at Downtown Disney

No comments: