Sunday, November 9, 2008

9 months down- 1 more till D-Day



That's right- I'll be 9 months this week with one more to go. They don't tell you that you are actually pregnant for 10 months. I am getting to that point of just being ready. The nursery is done, the carseat is installed, the hospital bag is pretty much packed, the pediatrician has been chosen, Leyton's 0-3 month clothes have been washed, and I am about as prepared as I can be for labor (I'm sure all knowledge will fly out the window when the time approaches though). And I'm ready for my body to be somewhat back to normal. I want to walk like a normal person again, not an 80 year old who shuffles and waddles. 

Friday night after a fun double date with Jon & Jenna, we finally bought me a new pair of shoes! Goodbye, 6 year old flip flops from Old Navy!  Yesterday was also an exciting day, Kristen scored us some free tickets to the Southern vs UCF game. We tailgated with her and Jamie's family and got to see Southern beat up on UCF. It was great. AND I got a sno-cone! I have been craving one for months and there are NO snocone stands in Orlando. Thank you, UCF. I don't have any pics from the game, but I'm sure Kristen will post some later. I'm sure that will be my last big outing before Leyton's arrival. Now we will just wait...

5 comments:

Mom said...

Next time you're in Winter Park you should go to the Rainbow Snowcone place on Corrine Dr. It is delicious. We've been going there for years. They have an original snowball machine from New Orleans. I don't know how to change the blog name from Mom to Jamie's mom or Mary Sue or whatever. But I wanted to telll you about this place. We had fun that the tailgate with you and Jeremy. Good luck with the last month!

Jenna said...

You look amazing and so cute ready for the game. I am so glad you had fun and we had a ball out on our double date! You seem SO much more ready than I am...I cant believe we have made it to the end.

Unknown said...

i had a dream you had the kid. I told Trey to call jeremy this morning to check on you. so thanks for posting, you put my worries to ease.

LT (and Max) said...

i'm ready to see pictures of a baby! :)

you're cute by the way.

Katie said...

Hi Nan, congrats on having a baby! I think I have visited your blog before but found you again through Heather's blog. I can't wait to see pictures of your little man when he gets here. Congrats again!

Katie Spence Pugh