Monday, June 23, 2008

P is for Pregnancy Update

We went in today for my 16 week check-up and everything is progressing normally. It makes it a little more real when you have to fill our paperwork about whether or not you want an epidural. The baby's heartbeat was strong- it sounded like galloping horses. The doc said it sounds like its moving around alot! We FINALLY get to find out the sex of the baby on July 22. I cannot wait. It doesn't matter to us either way, but I am dying to know. I am a planner and I have to map out nursery colors and all that fun stuff. 
I am also getting quite large. I am officially in maternity clothes, which I LOVE. I think I will wear them for the rest of my life. Below is a pic of my baby bump at 15 weeks. (I am really poking it out there for dramatic effect, however, it is getting larger by the day )

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am so excited to see your bump! I can't wait to see it in person, we need to plan something soon...