Tuesday, June 3, 2008

L is for Little Love Survey

ok, so I couldn't think of anything else for "L" so here is a survey I copied from myspace

What are your middle names?
Don't have one and DeWayne (I'm not kidding)

How long have you been together?
5 years in August (we have been married for 2 of those years)

Do you have any children together?
We are expecting!

What about pets?
Nah- we skipped the pets thing and moved straight to kids. But if our landlord allowed pets, we would have had one since forever

Did you go to the same school?
HS no- College-yes

are you from the same hometown?
No

Do you live in the same town now?
um, yeah

Who is the smartest?
He is fo sho smarter

Who is the most sensitive?
we are both pansies

Where do you eat out at most as a couple?
hmm...Chilis or the Chinese place down the road

Where do you shop the most as a couple?
I do the shopping in the family

Where is the furthest you have traveled as a couple?
Jamaica

Who has the best group of friends?
we have the same friends

Who has the craziest exes?
hmm...probably him

Who has the worst temper?
well, we are both very even tempered, but mine is worse. I tend to raise my voice more

Who does the cooking?
I do - he cleans

Who is more social?
He is

Who is the neat-freak!
hmm, neither really unless it entails a dirty sink (that drives me nuts)

Who is the most stubborn?
depends

Who wakes up earlier?
I do

Where was your first date?
Crescent City Grill

Who said I Love You first?
he did. I would be too chicken to do that

Who has the biggest family?
him

Do you get/give flowers often?
He has given me flowers on a few occasions. Chocolate is better

Who is more jealous?
hmm, neither

Do you have little pet names for each other?
Yes but I'll refrain

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tell me the pet names.

do it.

so i can forever more make fun of you both.