Saturday, January 12, 2008

Welcome to Blogspot

Well, my precious friend, HTS, (aka Heather Tomlinson Skaggs) finally talked me into starting my own blog. Although I am not nearly as witty as she is, I'll give it a whirl. I also figure that since I am about to start a new job that will require an intelligent assembling of words and paragraphs on my part, I better get back in practice, so here goes.
A little current background- I have been living in Orlando with my amazingly, wonderful husband, Jeremy.
I have been working as a designer for a Christian publishing company for the past year, but I recently the Manager of Communications position at our church. I am very excited and slightly terrified, but I know that God would command nothing of me that I could not handle. 
Other than that, we have been enjoying our time in the Sunshine State. I mean, where else could you sit by a pool in a tank top in shorts reading a book in January?  We have also had the luxury of visiting the Disney parks multiple times as well as Sea World. Fun Stuff. We are however, always looking for some dear Mississippi visitors to come our way. Any takers? 

No comments: