Monday, January 28, 2008

my new friend, Marge

I have a new friend. She may be about 80 years old, but she is precious. And she loves me (actually, she probably tells everyone that). Her name is Marge (how appropriate)  and she is always at the church, but I am not really sure why. I guess she likes to volunteer and feel useful. Anyhow, Marge is about 4 ft tall and I have had to introduce myself to her twice now. I was forewarned about Marge a few weeks ago. People have stories. Apparently she tells everyone her life story everytime she sees them- and Jeremy warned me that she pinches his cheeks all the time. But I think she's precious. This morning she came in my office, gave me a big hug, and told me she loved me. I almost cried. She doesn't even know my name, I don't think. I seriously want to put her into my purse and take her home. Side note: Heather, you and Marge would be bff's for life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love her.
she is my bff for life. i need marge.