Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We're Back!

We are finally back after an 11-day Christmas voyage to Mississippi. It was great to visit with family and not feel rushed. Leyton was absolutely fantastic in the car. It was the first time we drove with him instead of flying, he hardly fussed or whined on either trip. He was a bit more antsy on the way back, but other than that we were pleasantly shocked. We traveled to Hattiesburg, Pass Christian, Meridian, Natchez and back to Hattiesburg. Thank God for portable dvd players and snacks. We didn't get to spend as much time with friends as we would have liked, but it was important to us to fit in as much family time as possible. And the food. So much food. Too much. I will be starting my detox diet this week.

I don't know how I will be able to sort through all of the pictures I took, so I think I will just post a few from each visit/event starting with the annual Knight Christmas which took place on the coast.

Leyton and Aunt Angela

Hanging out with E-Pop


Trying to get a "grandkids" photo. Fail-tastic.

Logan, Jeremy + L, and Jimmy aka "Jeremy with hair"

Checking out his new tricycle from the Knights

Checking out the puppies with Cousin Melissa

No comments: