Sunday, April 25, 2010

The in-laws come to town


We had such a nice visit with Jeremy's parents and grandparents this weekend. There was lots of food, laughter, shopping & entertainment provided by Leyton. It was nice to have Granny Zoe and Papa along for the trip, and I know Jeremy enjoyed having them around. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Granny Zoe & Papa taking Leyton for a walk. Or maybe the other way around.


Cuddle time with Gigi...

...and Granny Zoe



We also played "Mexican Train." This was so much fun - I was skeptical at first, but now I'm contemplating buying my own set. Guess who dominated the game? That's right- yours truly. Must have been beginner's luck.



1 comment:

Kristen said...

I LOVE playing dominos!!! Seriously it's one of my favorites. I really want to start a couples game night- have been wanting to for years. Would be so much fun- you and your dear hubby interested???