Sunday, January 24, 2010

Maddie's Party!

Confession: I want a tutu.

Don't you?

I mean, look how cute this little tutu is! However, I don't think I could pull it off quite as well as Maddie. I may have to have a little girl one day so I can vicariously "tutu wear" through her.

Isn't she precious?





Yesterday, we celebrated Maddie's first birthday. A good time was had by all, but Leyton had a grandeur ball. I don't think he would have even noticed if we left him there. He would have probably preferred that we had.

watchu lookin' at?





note to grandparents: see the remote control? Leyton is obsessed. I'm surprised he didn't slip it in the diaper bag. If you see a toy remote control on your next stroll in the store, send it L's way. Or better yet, bring it in person.


4 comments:

Kristen said...

so precious! I want a tutu too, although I KNOW it wouldn't be that cute on me right now.

I keep telling Jamie that we better have a little girl at some point otherwise Piper is going to have to endure some rather large bow wearing...

Ashleigh said...

I LOVE the pictures...I have to get mine up now! I hope you and Kristen get to have a girl...lots of tutu wearing...thanks for the post, we had a great time and hope you did too!

Jenna said...

Okay, your blog signed me in as Ashleigh...but its Me...Jenna!!!

Unknown said...

perfect. I have always wanted a tutu. There shall be a two tutus at our next meeting. I don't care what the boys will think. We will be out numbered and must stand our ground.

Tutus would be a huge score on our part.

Jeremy + Leyton + Trey + Jones = Zero

Heather + Nan + tutus = One