Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Random Post of the New Year

Warning: this is a totally random post with lots of pictures and no real point except to give you a few updates and shower you with Leyton's adorableness.

We had a very lazy Christmas and New Year's. Leyton had 2 ear infections over Christmas, but he overcame them very quickly with the meds. Then Jeremy and I both got a vicious head cold that finally went away about a week or so ago, but I was left with a nice sinus infection. I am glad to report that we are now all 100%. I am hoping to stay that way for quite awhile.

Leyton is as darling as ever and growing so quickly. He is walking all over the place and getting into everything he can get his little chubby hands on. He now says "mboooo" when you ask what the cow says and gives a pretty vicious "raaahh" when you ask what the lion says. He also points to his nose when you ask him where his nose is. Well, most of the time. Sometimes he just points somewhere on his face. There is a video at the bottom, but be warned he refused to "moo" oh well, I think he is over the cow. He has turned into a pretty good eater, but he is still very picky. His favorite things are grilled cheese sandwiches, broccoli + cheese, and yogurt. He adores his "dadeee" and whines when Jeremy puts on his jacket because he knows he is leaving. He then follows him to the back door and bangs on it. He is becoming very independent and I love watching him play, he does the funniest things. He still loves the throw his toys (the ones that fit under the gate) down the stairs.

It is very hard to get pictures of him these days because he is always on the go. Luckily, I managed to snag a few.




With Maddie, I think they were going in for the kill until the parents snuck in and ruined the moment

huh?

His new wink/smile thing

He's so darn handsome.

Daddy love




The lashes. Not fair.




3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

oh.my.
i need his cheeks.

Kristen said...

so adorable, can't wait to see you all this weekend!

by the way- love the new header :-)

Noelanne said...

This is great!!! You get the best pictures I love and I love all of ya'll too!!!!