Sunday, January 10, 2010

just a few things...

1. Baby, its cold outside. So cold, in fact, that I have 4 frozen, purple frogs in my driveway. Gross. I did not bargain for frozen frogs when I moved to Florida. It has dipped down into the 20's almost every night this week. However, it is a nice break from the steamy heat that usually ensues so I am trying to not complain. I am glad that I purchased a cold weather items for Leytoni- Macaroni a few weeks ago. He fills out his "Florida snowsuit" nicely.




2. If you are one of the people that sent Leyton a Christmas present that had balls, toy gears, shape sorters, stacking cups or lego blocks like the ones pictured below, thank you ( I won't name names- you know who you are). They are now strewn all over my house. They have shown up in the trashcan, the dishwasher, the dryer, both bathtubs, stuffed in between the couch cushions, jammed into a toilet paper roll, and they are of course laced up and down the stairwell, since he likes to throw them under his gate uptop.





3. Leyton has decided to jump on the "green" bandwagon and use all natural products. For the hairstyle below, all you need is a little sweet potato, banana and yogurt. Just smash it in and roll it around for all day hold. (yes, that is a goose-egg on his forehead.)


4. We love to laugh around here. Jeremy and I made a promise that Leyton would grow up in a home full of laughter. I think we are managing pretty well so far.



“A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflows, and bubbles all around”
~Carolyn Birmingham

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love him!! He keeps getting cuter and cuter. I thought it was impossible!