Saturday, December 5, 2009

Mississippi Part IV: Wedding & Beyond

I'm so glad I got to stand by Amanda as she got married last weekend. She and Maggio (we call him by his last name) started dating about a week before Jeremy and I did. We always joked that I would probably have a kid by the time they got married. I wish I would have put some money down on it. I was so excited last Christmas when Maggio finally bit the bullet and proposed. They are perfect for each other and I know they will have a great marriage. The wedding was beautiful and we really enjoyed the weekend. Leyton stayed with Gigi (Jeremy's mom) and didn't miss us one bit.

rehearsal dinner

me and Anzie Lou. Glad we got at least a few hours together.

beautiful bride


the happy couple


where L was hanging while we were at all the festivities. Thanks, Gigi.

We got to meet up with the Knight clan while we were home. Hopefully next time it will be for a longer visit. Here is our classy parking lot photo:


Grandpa Knight also made a wagon for Leyton for his birthday. He loved it for the 5 minutes he was in it. He will be reunited with it on his birthday. I'm sure we will wear the wheels out on it.


A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- Germaine Greer

No comments: