Thursday, March 12, 2009

TODAY I AM...

Congrats Leyton, you have graduated from the "fourth trimester" (according to Dr. Harvey Karp). 

About me now:

• I love "standing" on your lap. Whenever Dad sits me down, I push myself right back up. I am a strong little booger.
• I am so curious and observant and love looking around at new places and people. Sometimes I get overexcited. 
• Chatting up a storm. You can see from previous video that I have quite a tale to tell.
• I give the sweetest smiles, esp. when waking up from a nap.
• I like being outside.
• I still love the bath and bedtime is better. At least I am consistent, mom knows I go to bed around 9- 10:00 wake up at 2:00 am and again around 4:00 am. Then I get up at 6:00 or 7:00 (usually with dad) and go back to sleep in my swing. And in my defense, I go right back to sleep within 15-20 minutes of waking in the night, I'm generous that way.
• A good nap for me consists of about 45 minutes. There is just too much to see and do during the day.
• I have long, dark lashes that make mom jealous and I often get complimented on my big, juicy, Angelina Jolie lips. We don't know where I got them (GiGi, maybe)?
• The fan is my best friend. I kick and flap my arms all over the place in excitement when the fan (who we named "Freddie") comes on. My first word may be "fan".


I leave you with a rare sighting at the Knight household:





3 comments:

Anzie Lou said...

Its going by way too fast!!!!

Jenna said...

I miss you too! Glad you are getting around at work okay though!!! I cannot believe Leyton is 3 months today...what happened to our pregnancy and our babies...they are growing so fast!!! I wish we could slow time down a bit!!!

Kristen said...

Already- WOW!