Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Roly Poly!!!

Leyton rolled over today! I was so shocked...we thought he would roll from his back to his tummy first b/c he is so close to, but he gets frustrated when he gets on his side. Well today during tummy time he just rolled onto his back out of the blue. I was so excited- you would have thought he had just picked up and ran. Luckily I had my camera- so I put him back on his tummy and he did it again! You are about to witness his second roll ever. He is obviously not as impressed with himself as I am. Enjoy.





This video is just for pure entertainment...or at least I find it entertaining. Leyton likes to sit in his chair and watch cartoons. He found this particular show (SpongeBob, I believe) to be quite exciting.
P.S. Don't judge me for letting my 3 month old watch the tube, sometimes you do what you gotta do to eat dinner.)




"Little hands and little feet, Little toothless grins so sweet, Little eyes that shine so bright,Little arms to hug you tight - Everythings little except your joy 
when you have a new baby boy."
Author: Unknown


2 comments:

Kristen said...

I thought that I was going to see pictures of chubby legs or something- but this is much better!! The video was cute, I can only imagine you as a soccer (or t-ball) Mom- you'll be so encouraging.

Cannot believe he is getting so big and grown up.

Jenna said...

I LOVE the rolling over!!! Too Cute! And thanks for the comment on my blog about Maddie's pic...isnt it adorable, I couldnt resist, plus I had about 4 copies printed!!! Love it!