Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Make a joyful noise

This is what I get to hear everyday! I love it...he can't get enough of hearing himself.  I imagine he is telling Jeremy some elaborate fishing story. He really gets going in the middle.

Disclaimer: I realize not everyone finds our son as interesting and irresistibly precious as we do. This is mostly so the fam back home doesn't feel like they miss too much. However, if you need to be cheered up, or if you just need a daily dose of Leyton, turn up your speakers and  enjoy.



4 comments:

Jenna said...

I was almost in tears...that was just so precious...and we do think he's precious...of course! Kelly was telling me that he practically talked to her like that all day yesterday! So sweet!!!

Anzie Lou said...

i def need a daily dose of little Leyton!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH I COULD SHARE MOMENTS LIKE THIS WITH YOU TOO!

Kristen said...

I think the best part is you laughing in the background, it got me going EVERY time. So sweet.

Unknown said...

precious. precious. i love him.