Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!




Today is a good day. Not only is today my momma's birfday, but she is coming to see me!!!
Here are a few reasons why I love my mom:

1. She is insanely funny. Not just your normal funny. She is "make up a crazy name for you the first time she meets you" funny. Once you meet her, you will not forget her.
2. I could paint a turd on a a canvas and she would love it and hang it on her wall.
3. She doesn't care what I do as long as I am safe and happy
4. She is an amazing teacher and gives children with horrible situations something to believe in.
5. She used to stash chocolate in the house, but I knew where it was :)
6. She loves my hubby (but then again, who doesn't?)
7. She always makes sure I know how proud of me she is
8. She would rather have a "homeade" gift than a bought one.
9. She was never a "helicopter" parent
10. Most of my friends always thought she was cooler than me
LOVE YOU MOM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how was the pie?
i miss you and all of your homemaker ways.
so good to hear your voice yesterday!!!!!!!