Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ABC game


Ok, so I've seen alot of people playing the ABC game in their blogs. I think I will try, but I might not make it too far so don't expect much. Anywhoo, here goes:

A is for Almost Anniversary!
(that pic is of us on our 1 year anniversary)

We will officially be celebrating our 2 year anniversary on Tuesday (April 29). My how time flies. Seems like just yesterday he was trying to pick me up, and with a little help from Anzie, he succeeded. Its funny how much things can change in one year, much less two! Soon after we got married, we headed for the Sunshine State and haven't looked back. I have to say that these past two years have been the best two of my life. We have met some amazing people here who I cannot imagine not having in our life, but at the same time we dearly miss our friends and family back home. I absolutely love married life. I mean, we are pretty grandpa-ish at times, but thats ok. I am married to my best friend and I never imagined I would be as blessed as I am. This past year has been an exciting one full of change and I can't wait to see what the next one holds!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love this.

yay for the ABC game and yay for anniversaries.