Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why Trent, Why?


Arg. For any of you who watch the Biggest Loser, I know you feel me. Why do all of the people I fall in love with get voted off? Well I love me some Trent (pictured on the right). He is a former Alabama football player who reminds me of a pet turtle ( don't ask me where that came from, but I mean it  in an endearing way). Well he decided to sacrifice himself an go home because he missed his baby. But it did not go down without some tears. I hate it when big, brawly football player types cry. I don't know how I make it through this show every week. I think the only thing that keeps me going is seeing the transformation at the end. 

Oh and little Trainer Bobby needs to learn how to cool his jets. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I ADORE THIS SHOW. I knew we were soulmates. I would watch is everyday, all day, if possible.

I also heart trent. He reminds me of a teddy bear.

bye bye, trent. Good luck.