Thursday, February 7, 2008

Book Club


sooooo.....I got invited to join a book club. Really.
My first reaction was um, no. What in the world do you do in a book club? But I did have to admit that the book (Eat, Pray, Love) looked pretty interesting. 
So I bought it- and it is a reeeaaaaallllyyy good book. So I rethought my 'no'. I mean, I guess people do book clubs, right? Afterall, its not like the other ppl in my proposed book club are old farts. They are my age- and newlyweds (like me :). 

 Soooo I am going to my first 'book club' meeting tonight. And I am a little nervous about it....I feel like I should wear glasses and be sipping on a cup of joe when I arrive. Oh, and I'll be sure to use really big words. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope, for your sake, that you had a small notepad with your thought you wrote down during your reading. Good thinking on the glasses and joe. I hope you followed through.