Thursday, February 14, 2008

How do I love thee?



In honor of Valentines Day-the goobiest day of the year- I feel compelled to make this post. I have created a list of "10 things I love about my hubby". Notice that these are things about him that I love, not necessarily the reasons I love him. The reasons I love him are far deeper than most things in the list below. So here goes (in no particular order):

10. He volunteers to go see chick flicks with me. Case in point, a few weekends ago he offered to take me to see 27 Dresses on the opening night-and he liked it.
9. He cleans. He is not your typical male who watches football while you are slaving over the dustpan. He folds clothes and washes dishes like no other. 
8. He thinks I'm beautiful-and tells me so everyday
7. He doesn't get too mad at me when I steal the covers and accidentally kick him in the middle of the night.oops
6. He's passionate about what he does. 
5. He deals with all the "money stuff". Anyone who knows me knows that math is not my thing. I would have our checkbook bassackwards.
4. He secretly bought me a plane ticket to go visit my bff, Glynne, in Nashville. How sweet is that?
3. He offers to go to Walgreens to buy me chocolate and Midol when I don't feel well.
2. He loves Grey's Anatomy just as much as I do. I don't know too many ppl who are as worried about the happenings at Seattle's Grace as I am
1. He puts God above everything and everyone.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: