Thursday, September 20, 2012

Today I am...



Baby girl was not feeling the photoshoot yesterday. It's hard for me to get smiles from her on camera, b/c she looks at me like I'm a fruitcake when I bring out the big camera. I guess I don't blame her.

She has been doing really well lately! She has been cooing and chatting up a storm and has begun to laugh out loud! It isn't a full blown cackle, but if you tickle her in the right places she will let out a little laugh. She is still sleeping decently well. She will normally go about 4-6 hours before waking up to nurse then go right back to sleep. We moved her into her crib a couple of weeks ago and the transition went better than I thought it would. I forget how much easier transitions are on babies than we parents think they will be. She is still only napping about 45 minutes at a time, but I guess she will stretch that out as she gets older.

She has recently discovered her thumb, but will refuse the pacifier. She is starting to pay more attention to her mobile and toys. She is starting to realize that she can grab things in her reach. Her favorite activity is still the bath. I think she could stay in there all night if we let her.

She loves watching Leyton play, but likes to keep him at arms length. I can't blame her, he is a bit unpredictable.


I have to include this picture I took on my phone after church Sunday. I love sleeping baby pictures.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I could just eat her up!!! So cute and those squishy sleepy lips- oh my!