Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fall's a comin'

We've finally had the slightest hint of Fall weather. And by slightest hint, I mean 88 degrees instead of 98. However this week we are supposed to have a few days of highs in 70s lows in 50s. Bring it. 

Anyhow,  Leyton and Jeremy have been talking about getting Leyton a Southern Miss football uniform. My husband needs no excuse to spend money on Southern Miss paraphernalia, so I knew when they headed off to the campus store yesterday they would come back with some goods. L was so proud, he stripped down right in the kitchen to put his uniform on and insisted on wearing his helmet to throw his foam baseball with me last night. Isn't he cute?






I love this next picture. He was trying to take the top off but it has built-in shoulder pads so he was struggling to get it off. He was pouting b/c I was laughing at him instead of helping.



Here are some other random pics I snapped this week:











1 comment:

Kristen said...

When I saw the leaves on the ground in those few photos I was instantly jealous!! Those photos of L are adorable! Wish we had a "real" fall around here :( Love your little football player too, pouting and all SMTTT!