Monday, September 3, 2012

First Church Trip

Yesterday was Elise's first trip to church. The only reason I really hadn't ventured out with her to there yet is because Jeremy has to leave very early on Sunday mornings to be at church before the first service. This leaves me to get myself, a stubborn three year old and a newborn dressed, fed and out the door. I just wasn't brave enough to tackle that until now. It went well- there were only minimal tears, but by the time I got everyone in the car I was sweating. Oh well. We made it and that's all that matters. She did great. I knew there would be people ooh-ing and ahhh-ing over her, but she never once fussed. Once the music started she was out and slept until the sermon was over. 

You will have to excuse the picture quality here. I find myself depending more and more on my camera phone. I usually don't have enough time for the fancypants camera.






 After lunch, little man went with me to Target to help me pick out a new pair of shades. He was channeling his inner Tom Cruise. 




No comments: