Friday, February 3, 2012

Tickled PINK

We found out Wednesday that we are indeed having a girl! I was so surprised, but pleasantly so. Leyton tried to argue with the ultrasound tech that it was NOT a girl, but he has warmed up to the idea now and doesn't seem to be in denial. She appeared to be as healthy as can be and is measuring on track. At one point she was curled up with her little hands under her cheek. Precious. I am currently trying to restrain myself from buying things. It could easily get out of control.



We had tossed around the idea of having a gender reveal party, but I knew as soon as I planned one that the baby would keep its legs crossed the whole time. Plus I don't know if I could keep a secret that long. We did do something a little fun for our mom's though. We wrapped a box with pink cupcakes and let them open it for a surprise. And caught their reactions on camera. Leyton remained close by to recover the treat.







Here is a sneak peak at the little bambina:

2 comments:

meghazlip said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is some great news!

Jenna said...

you wont be able to hold off for long...just go ahead and start shopping! :)