Tuesday, February 28, 2012

24/25 weeks belly pic



I am doing good to get about one belly shot per month. I either a) rarely look photo worthy or b) when I do Jeremy isn't around to take the picture. I have really grown a great deal this month, although the shirt I'm wearing in the picture hides it decently well. I am feeling pretty good and enjoying this 'honeymoon' phase of the second trimester.

I haven't had too many cravings with this one, except this week all I have wanted was a salad from Olive Garden. Thanks to Pinterest I found a recipe for their dressing and solved the problem before dragging my 3 year old out in the rain to go get one from takeout. Speaking of Leyton, he is mostly very excited about his baby sister and has started giving her 'hugs' and talking or singing to her. Sometimes he growls. Today he told a group of people that we were having lunch with that they needed to be quiet so they wouldn't wake the baby up.

This poor baby is still nameless. I cannot, cannot make up my mind. Anyone who knows me well knows how indecisive I am, so this probably comes as no surprise. She will (maybe) have a name by the time she enters the world. I hope to be starting on the nursery soon as I think I have picked out and decided on most things.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I love it! You look great!!! Glad you are feeling well...she'll be here before you know it!

Kristen said...

I want to meet her NOW!!! I can't, can't, can't wait! although you should probably cook her just a little longer ;) love to you all