Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In the Meantime...

While we are still waiting on our 'stuff' to be delivered to our new house, we have been spending time with family. We are lucky to have family where we are moving, because it will still be almost a week before the moving company brings our goods. Yep. Don't use Ace Relocation.

Anyhow, the trip down was a breeze thanks to my mom who flew to Orlando the night before to help me out with Leyton. He was a peach for the 10 hour trip and doesn't seem to have minded being shuffled around with family. The pictures below were taken at his cousin Baylee's house and playing at his Gigi and PawPaw's house.




















2 comments:

Melita said...

What do you mean, "the pictures don't look too great"???? They are SO precious! I am so excited for y'all to be back in good old Mississippi! And, I know for a fact there are some folks in Gulfport who are excited too!

Jenna said...

I cannot beleive you are still waiting on the truck...you poor things!